Tribal Council will be hosting a General Meeting on Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at the MBCH Convention Center.
- 5:00PM – Dinner served in the MBCH Convention Center
- 6:00PM – Meeting
- Welcome – Vern Jefferson, Chairman
- Meskwaki, Inc.
- Meskwaki Nation Police Department
- Meskwaki Health Clinic
- Meskwaki Bingo Casino Hotel
- Question / Comment Period
- Question / Comment box will be available at the front entrance of the Convention Center. Members can write and submit their questions and/or comments upon entrance.
**Anyone currently banned from the casino must request a temporary waiver of their ban by writing a letter to: Sac and Fox Gaming Commission, 1504 305th St., Tama, IA 52339
The Gaming Commission must receive requests no later than May 4, 2022. Letter may be handwritten or you may pick up and sign a pre-filled form letter at the Tribal Center Front Desk.
*Personnel matters will not be discussed during a public forum.
**Enrolled Tribal members are encouraged to attend.