From the Meskwaki Public Works Department, Community Spring Clean-Up to be held May 1st through May 5th.
Please sort items in two piles and place near roadside.
- Metals and Appliances
ROUTE: West Village, North of Hwy 30, South of Hwy 30, H Ave
Service Charge for Certain Items, cash payments ONLY and these payments can be made at Public Works, or the Tribal Center Finance Office:
- White Goods (appliances) – TBA
- CRT Monitor/TV under 19″ – TBA
- CRT TV/Monitor 19″ to 25″ – TBA
- CRT TV Monitor 26″ & above – TBA
- Console Projection TVs – TBA
- Tires (Car/Light Truck) – TBA
- Tires (Small/Mower, Golf Cart) – TBA
The following items are NOT accepted for Clean-Up:
- Motor Oil
Any questions contact Autumn Papakee at 641-484-4600.