Emergency Response work has always presented unique mental, emotional and physical challenges. Over the past few years, stress levels among all those who protect and support our communities have escalated to unprecedented levels, driving demand for solutions like All Clear Foundation’s ResponderStrong Mental Health Curriculum. Created for Responders by Responders, this highly regarded program is being implemented across the nation to bolster resiliency, erode stigma, and decrease stress injury: burnout, compassion fatigue, anxiety, depression, and suicidality. Recognizing that budget constraints often hinder access to content like this, we are proud to offer this workshop FREE to Responders through generous support from our sponsoring partners.
The Train the Trainer workshop is based upon a detailed instructor manual designed to support facilitators, provides online access to updated materials, and allows for deeper discussion of the:
- Research and data regarding prevalence of stress injury among our population
- Stress injury model and cumulative stress
- Suicidality- how it develops and how to create effective intervention and prevention
- Impacts of the job on families and ways to mitigate
- Proven practices to improve resilience and better manage stress
- Additional resources and solutions to supplement local options
Offered to all those working in Emergency Response, including: Law Enforcement, Fire, EMS, Dispatch, Healthcare, Patrol, Coroner, Wildland, Disaster Response, Mental Health Clinicians, and others trained to serve our communities. Career or volunteer, current or former- all are welcome. Our content supports the human behind the badge, uniform, and scrubs. Through this Train the Trainer model, we empower YOU, the local wellness champions with vetted, relevant, and useful material to integrate within your agency and share with your community.