RISE is still providing emergency services to clients who have been displaced or are in need as a direct result of domestic violence or sexual assault. Some of these services include:
- Temporary emergency shelter
- Assistance with community and government resources (i.e. SNAP).
- Hygiene items
- Advocacy with law enforcement
- Court accompaniment via telephone
- Safety planning
- Transportation for emergency healthcare as a result of domestic violence or sexual assault
The crisis line operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If your call is not answered immediately, we will attempt to reach you within 20 minutes.
Please keep in mind that due to the COVID-restrictions, we may not be able to provide full services at this time, but we are working to ensure that no one has to stay in an unsafe environment.
Please call 641.481.0334 if you need help.
Other resources are still available for food, long-term rental assistance, and other economic concerns.
Commonly Used Resources:
DHS Benefits applications
Section 8 housing application and information (rental assistance)
Tribal Health Center
Salvation Army (Marshalltown) some food availability