Tribal Council will be having a General Meeting on Wednesday, January 29, 2020 at the Meskwaki Tribal Center.
The Agenda is as follows:
5:00 pm – Dinner served in the Meskwaki Tribal Center Gym
- Welcome – Dawson Davenport, Chairman
- Meskwaki Natural Resources – Jarrett Pfrimmer, Director
- Hemp Program – Joseph VanGorp, Director
- Meskwaki Apprenticeship Program – Matt Bear, Director
- Meskwaki, Inc. – Robert Bills, CEO
- Meskwaki Health Clinic – Rudy Papakee, Director
- Rec Center Updates – ISG
- AARP Foundation Tax-Aide Program – Stephen Scott
- Fiscal – Amy Dye
- Question / Comment Period
Enrolled Tribal Members are welcome and encouraged to attend.
Join the Meskwaki Settlement School on Wednesday, January 29th for their monthly Language Night Event!
5:00 pm – Kiwisenibeni, Meal will be served in Commons
6:00 pm – Kiaditobeni Kekoani, Crafts in the Elementary Gym
Families are invited for food and fun! Please note that activities will conclude by 8:00 pm.
The MSS Geography Club is having a fundraiser for Meskwaki students traveling to Australia, New Zealand and Hawaii in the summer of 2021.
Geography Club Fundraiser: INDIAN TACO SALE and DESSERT SALE
Friday, January 31st from 5:30 pm until sold out! At the Meskwaki High School Commons during the JV and Varsity Basketball game against Colo Nesco.
- Indian Taco – $6.00
- Frybread – $3.00
- Potato and Ham Soup w/ Frybread – $5.00
- Soft Shell Tacos – $3.00/each or 2 for $5.00
- Walking Tacos – $3.000
- Vanilla Almond Cake – $2.00
- Chocolate Almond Cake – $2.00
- Dairy Queen Blizzards (Cookie Dough, Oreo, M&M) – $4.00
11:15 am 30-Minute Working w/ Jason Jefferson @ Seniors Center