A Meskwaki Nation Recreation Center Job Fair will be held on Wednesday, October 13, 2021 from 10:00AM until 2:00PM at the Convention Center in the Meskwaki Bingo Casino Hotel.
The purpose of this Job Fair is to share opportunities, application process, and requirements for hire. If appropriate, we would encourage on-site applications and possible interviews.
Miron Construction is currently looking for the right candidates to fill the following trade positions:
- Pipe Fitters
- Sheet Metal Workers
- Mechanical / HVAC
- Fire Protection
- Glazing / Windows
- Painting and Wall Coverings
- Flooring and Acoustical Ceilings
- General Labor
Items for Consideration:
- Employment is not guaranteed.
- There are physical requirements of construction workers.
- Pre-employment drug testing is required.
- Employment needs fluctuate throughout construction duration.
- Complete and submit an inquiry form. Miron Construction Co., Inc. Employment Inquiry Form
- Applications will be shared with appropriate union / subcontractor representative.
- Union / subcontractor representative will follow up with employment opportunities.
- OR A representative will follow up with employment opportunities.
Miron Construction Co., Inc. Employment Inquiry Forms will be available on-line (Miron Construction Co., Inc. Employment Inquiry Form), at the Meskwaki Tribal Center Front Desk, and also in the Meskwaki HR Office.