- This event has passed.
Positive Meskwaki NDN Parenting
May 25 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 5:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating until May 25, 2022
Positive Meskwaki NDN Parenting (PMNP) classes will begin Wednesday, April 6, 2022 from 5-7PM via Zoom.
PMNP classes encourage parenting conversations in strengths-based methods traditionally used in Meskwaki and Native families and communities. Positive Meskwaki Parenting skills build stronger children. Stronger children build stronger communities. Stronger communities build the capacity to preserve tradition back to the future.
- Community members facilitating and participating
- Two (2) hours of great collaboration
- Eight (8) weeks of required attendance
- Confidential/Safe space
- Limit of ten (10) attendees per class
- Two (2) hours of constructive learning
- Meskwaki traditions and culture dialogs
- Parenting tips
- Awesome information
- Improve relationships with family and friends
Call MNCSS to sign up at (641) 484-9301.