You don’t have to be fit and healthy to start, but you have to start to be fit and healthy!
The Wellness Center is FREE and available to community members and Tribal Operations staff members.
Now is the time! Stop in and see what the Wellness Center can do for you.
Visit the Wellness Center and take a tour. Learn about the fitness equipment available to you, get tips on how to use the equipment, sign up for personal training or group classes, workout, and/or find out more about our SettFit Program.
Hours of Operation:
Monday-Friday 6:00 am-9:30 pm
Saturday 8:00 am-4:30 pm
Sunday 9:00 am-2:00 pm
The Wellness Center provides:
- Fitness Assessments
- Wellness Programming (SettFit)
- Personal Training
- Fitness and Weight Training Classes/Group Fitness
- Coordination and participation in walk/runs and other community events that promote physical activity
- A facility with equipment for various forms of exercise
- Recreational sports leagues and opportunities
- Other opportunities/groups for physical activity/fitness
Get in on the “action”!
Community members and Tribal Operations staff are encouraged to join “SettFit”, our community centered fitness and healthy nutrition building program. Log in to our wellness app to find out more or visit our SettFit Facebook group to learn more!
Settfit Challenge Journal:
|Fitness Specialist||Jason Jefferson|
|Fitness Specialist||Kailee Pushetonequa|
|Fitness Specialist||Grace Tahahwah|
|Physical Address:||Mailing Address:||Phone:|
|311 Meskwaki Road
Tama, IA 52339
|349 Meskwaki Road
Tama, IA 52339