CHILD CARE VOUCHER PROGRAM
- The program is designed specifically to help eligible Native Americans pay for childcare.
- The program is available to children of income-eligible parents who are absent for a portion of the day due to employment or participation in academic or vocation training.
- This voucher program is available annually (October through September).
- Availability is on a first come, first served basis.
- Working or attending an approved training or education program
- Have income under the programs limits according to the family size
- Have a child who needs care and is under 13 years of age or under 19 years of age if the child has special needs
HOW TO APPLY
- Applications are available at Meskwaki Family Services. To complete your application you must have the following:
- Tribal Identification
- Completed application
- Previous year tax return
Contact Lori Beck at (641) 484-4444 for more information.