Meskwaki Public Works will be having their Community Fall Clean-Up October 11th-15th.
Please sort items in two piles and place near roadside.
- Metals and Appliances
Route: West Village, North of Hwy 30, South of Hwy 30, H Ave
Service Charge for Certain Items are as follows:
- White Goods (appliances) – No Charge
- CRT Monitor/TV Under 19″ – $8/each
- CRT TV/Monitor 19″-25″ – $15/each
- CRT TV/Monitor 26″ & Above – $18/each
- Console Projection TVs – $20/each
- Tires (Car/Light Truck) – $5 w/o rim or $10 w/rim
- Tires (Small/Mower/Golf Cart) – $2 w/o rim or $7 w/ rim
Checks are no longer accepted by the Tama County Landfill through us.
Money Order and cash payments can be made at Public Works or at the Tribal Center Finance Office.
Please make Money Orders out to: “Tama County Landfill
The following items ARE NOT accepted for the Clean-Up:
- Motor Oil