Child Support Services
Our mission is to empower our families by promoting the sacredness of our children, by reaffirming the shared responsibility of parenting, and by honoring the traditions of the Tribe.
Our vision is for healthy children who are strengthened by the consistent emotional, physical, educational, social, spiritual, cultural, and financial support of their parents and the Meskwaki tribal community.
What We Do
MNCSS will provide a collaborative platform to address child support matters in an environment of respect, honesty, humility, and compassion. MNCSS assists families with the following:
- Locating absent parents
- Establishing paternity
- Establishing child support orders
- Modification of child support orders
- Enforcement of child support orders
- Referral to the Meskwaki Elders Circle and access to community support services
Meskwaki Senior Services has Craft Club on Wednesdays from 9:00am until 10:00am at the Seniors Center. Any questions please call Senior Services at 641-484-9224.
Child Support Services Staff
Connect With Us on Facebook
Child Support Services Resources
- Application for Child Support Services
- Child Support Services Satisfaction Survey
- Meskwaki’s Workforce Development Program
- Meskwaki’s Workforce Development Staff Facebook Page
- MNCSS Verification Checklist
- Iowa Jobs
- Iowa Workforce Development
- Iowa Valley Community College District
- Iowa Works Facebook Page
- Iowa Valley Continuing Education Facebook Page
- Title 6 – Family Relations (Article 2. Child Support Act)
Contact the Meskwaki Nation
Get in touch with our main office if you have general questions or need assistance finding the correct department to contact.